Rugters DPT Class of 2026
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://rudptclassof2026.forumotion.com

Rutgers DPT Class of 2026-Introductions Empty Rutgers DPT Class of 2026-Introductions

Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:46 am
Greetings, Class of 2026! Please feel free to use this message board to start networking with one another.  This board will not be monitored by our school, and once established, feel free to migrate it to a more private platform (in past years, the class created private Facebook groups).  I do ask that you wait a week or two so everyone has the opportunity to access and post on the board.  This is a great place to talk about carpooling, and housing, or to help each other with any questions you may have.  We hope you have fun getting to know each other, and we cannot wait to see you in August/September for orientation!

Last edited by Admin on Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Gdemelo and jenadesalvo like this post

Admin
Admin
https://rudptclassof2026.forumotion.com

Rutgers DPT Class of 2026-Introductions Empty Housing Opportunity

Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:47 pm
Hello everyone,
Below is a housing opportunity for those interested!
Please Note: This is not an endorsement for this individual.

HOUSING OPPORTUNITY / ROOMMATE
Hi! My name is Ilona, I am a rising PGY2 moving from Colorado to Rutgers/Kessler for PM&R. I am looking for 1-2 roommates to fill a house in Bloomfield with a flexible move-in date at the end of June.

Housing Details:
- House with 2 floors, four bedrooms total, 2 full baths, central heat, and air conditioning (there is a NEST connected), high ceilings/ ceiling fans. Most appliances are less than three years old.
- Location: Renovated in 2018, close to the Bloomfield train station and Glenwood Park-- about a 5min walk to the train station
- Cost: $2,800 split three ways: $934/mo or $2600 split two ways: $1,300 each
- Utilities separate, adding ~$95/mo =$32 split three ways or $47.50 split two ways, so a total of about $966 ($1350) mo each person.
- Washer/Dryer in the unit (bought less than a year ago), kitchen, living room, shared backyard (Landlord does maintenance). There is an unfished basement (all cement) for storage.
- On-street parking
- One lease signed by all of us
- Pets OK, $50 fee per pet, discussed on a case-by-case basis
- Current tenants report feeling very safe in the neighborhood, ease of commuting on non-main roads, which alleviate traffic stress, and they really like the landlord. Available for tours/ photos/ videos.

Please reach out if interested in this place OR if you have other housing opportunities/ you’re looking for a roommate! Feel free to call, text, or email me.

Ilona Schwarz: 970-315-2256
ilona.schwarz@colorado.edu