Rugters DPT Class of 2026
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://rudptclassof2026.forumotion.com

Housing Opportunity Empty Housing Opportunity

Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:43 pm
Hello everyone,
Below is a housing opportunity for those interested!
Please Note: This is not an endorsement for this individual.

HOUSING OPPORTUNITY / ROOMMATE
Hi! My name is Ilona, I am a rising PGY2 moving from Colorado to Rutgers/Kessler for PM&R. I am looking for 1-2 roommates to fill a house in Bloomfield with a flexible move-in date at the end of June.

Housing Details:
- House with 2 floors, four bedrooms total, 2 full baths, central heat, and air conditioning (there is a NEST connected), high ceilings/ ceiling fans. Most appliances are less than three years old.
- Location: Renovated in 2018, close to the Bloomfield train station and Glenwood Park-- about a 5min walk to the train station
- Cost: $2,800 split three ways: $934/mo or $2600 split two ways: $1,300 each
- Utilities separate, adding ~$95/mo =$32 split three ways or $47.50 split two ways, so a total of about $966 ($1350) mo each person.
- Washer/Dryer in the unit (bought less than a year ago), kitchen, living room, shared backyard (Landlord does maintenance). There is an unfished basement (all cement) for storage.
- On-street parking
- One lease signed by all of us
- Pets OK, $50 fee per pet, discussed on a case-by-case basis
- Current tenants report feeling very safe in the neighborhood, ease of commuting on non-main roads, which alleviate traffic stress, and they really like the landlord. Available for tours/ photos/ videos.

Please reach out if interested in this place OR if you have other housing opportunities/ you’re looking for a roommate! Feel free to call, text, or email me.

Ilona Schwarz: 970-315-2256
ilona.schwarz@colorado.edu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum